Wednesday, March 7, 2012

i didn't even know that I liked pink.

I like this kitchen because there is just a touch.... a small hint..... of pink in it. plus the fruit. how can you say no to that classy plate of plastic fruit.

no but really. I think I could do pink in my house....

This last kitchen- seriously probably makes the top 5 kitchens I have ever seen. I like the idea of no upper cupboards and a huge picture. I love that fridge... and those vintagey looking canisters!
sidenote*: I saw some at pier 1 yesterday- in like a pistachio mint green- nice enough i guess but not in my current grass green kitchen- and they were pricey!! i mean come on people- vintage should equal cheap right!?! *end sidenote.
 i also like the chandelier which kinda surprises me. the kitchen is like the perfect mix of glamorous and plain. I suck with describing words.

2 comments:

  1. Gahhh, those are gorgeous! I love them dramatic black bottom cabinets, white subway tile and hot pink top cabinets... It's just like WOW! What a statement! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you would grow tired of it very soon. Plus - the nephew would come and completely empty the open shelves. Ask his Mother.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete