Tuesday, October 16, 2012

song and pretty pictures

Good song! Kinda mellow.....

Anyhow. Heres some pretty spaces....
How cool would a 'greenhouse' kitchen be!! itd be amazing- all. the. time.
I may have already posted this... i love the high ceiling with the low and simple picture.
 
These are all pretty.... white/light.... Im usually more of a depressing moody dark color person... But I like these.... maybe because our constant winter cloudiness has started here now.... who knows.
 
Anyhow.... I was at home depot looking at paint colors the other day... (cuz thats just what I do...) I decided I want to change my career. again. I want to pick the names for paint colors.
This is a true story....
I picked out this dark brown color... looked at it and thought... 'Thats kinda blah, nope don't like it...'
AND THEN.... I read the name.... 'french roast' and then I was all like...
'Ooooo I DO like it afterall....'
Imagine having that kind of power over people. Its actually kinda false advertising tho... They get it home and paint thinking their house is gonna smell and emit 'coffee' vibes... but it wont. it'll just look kinda brown.
 
Of course, I would not be doing it for the false advertising but just cuz itd been super fun.
'beluga... zen.... puddle... cottage white... swiss coffee... quiet veranda...'
Now who doesn't want some zen and belugas in their house! and to enjoy swiss coffee on their quiet veranda.
fyi. these are actual paint colors by behr(my favorite paint btw.....  and yes this is something I feel strongly about.)
 
 
sidenote* is blogging outdated now? I kinda feel like the blogging world is slowing down... puttering out or something?
another sidenote* I was at chapters the other day... and Domino magazine is back! Its an awesome awesome home magazine. Pretty excited about it.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. NO! The blogging world is not dying! I understand that was a jab at me (cough cough, real subtle.. haha).. New computer arrives at the end of this month and then LOOK OUT!! :) I loved this post by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete