Tuesday, November 13, 2012

something I want... kinda?

You know when you want something... but you know you don't need it.... so you try to push the feeling away? thats how I feel about this....
They sell it at our London drugs... its gorgeous in real life. The bottom border is wood as is the espresso handle. I like to think I'm educated in design. I'm not really. I can't for the life of me figure out if shiny stainless steel finish is 'in' right now... I know brass and gold is.... i think... anyways i would hate to buy something that isn't in. so if anyone wants to weigh in on this that'd be great.

*side note... does it bother any one when people spell is 'expresso' or worse... say 'expresso'? I am totally one of those people. and it annoys me.

Anyways. Like I was saying. I don't need this... but I think if we ever move to the middle of nowhere I'm gonna buy me this thing. Because I know that i won't be going out for coffee every day if we are way out in Sayward Bay. (this is just an example.... although it does look like a nice place doesn't it...)

So because I don't get sidetracked easily... If I was ever to open up my dream coffeehouse.... Heres what i like.



Man I love this. Found it over at www.blackwhiteyellow.blogspot.com which is an awesome blog that I forgot about until recently.


gotta love me some brick walls... just from google images


If you have ever worked in a coffeeshop... you will know that this is never how 'behind-the-counter' will look....but in my coffeehouse... it would. just saying.


And then theres this little place... called Little Nicky's in Toronto... apparently they make donuts. Look at that counter.... and those lights!! and just everything.

Does anyone else have a career that is completely opposite to their dream job? me too... Lets be honest. nurse...?! me...?!

side note... have you guys got your flu shot? I haven't. I'm too chicken of the needle. Its into muscle! thats why it hurts so bad. ugh. Apparently though, if i don't get it, I have to wear a mask whenever i'm at work.... Cuz that wouldn't scare the dickens out of an old person in the middle of the night when I check on them.... Although it would hide the chin pimples i've been getting lately. I'm gonna have to do a pros and cons chart on this one.

wow. I had a lot to say today. And you thought you were gonna get a funny video. Hah!

1 comment:

  1. Luv you blog ! Think it's your humor. I get it. And I like your pictures and style

    ReplyDelete