Friday, September 7, 2012

desks.

So, i've started back. my last semester. hopefully forever. i'm still in the enthusiastic part of going back to school- although haven't got the motivation part yet.... so i'm all pumped up for finishing soon and being able to work from home. Who knows if that will even happen. Anyways. So tonights 'school time' included looking at desks at ikea... and picking out how my office is gonna be. I think we are going to have to move cuz we are running out of room in this house. :) anyways i'll show you the desks i like.
... my favorite- but i think its too tiny.
this one is kinda modern... but i think it would work good- ikea claims it has room for 2 laptops which I think should be enough room for my coffee pot, water jug, lamp, plant... you know...
I found some more on google images... which I think would be a more .... thrift store fix up kinda project....
of course... I am gonna need some storage/filing space as well which I haven't completely looked into.
The start up cost of this 'working-at-home' business is starting to go up.... How can I be expected to work in an environment that isn't completely user friendly though right!?!:)
I also have to think about paint colors for my office....
-office chairs....
-a new coffee maker....
-little mini fridge... (for cream... for my coffee)

o dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment